Wedding Booking Form
Thank you so much for booking me for your wedding!
To secure your booking please fill in the following form and have a good read of my terms & before sending your 20% deposit fee. If you wish to have a copy of the contract please let me know and one can be emailed over.
I’ll be back in touch about 8 weeks before your day with a more thorough form regarding your schedule, confirmation of address’s, group shot’s and suppliers. I’d also love to arrange a date to meet and get to know each other a little before the big day. If you need me before then please don’t be shy, message me on facebook or get in touch via email. For now though, happy wedding planning - enjoy every minute!
Please read the following contract and ensure that you have understood all the conditions. Any questions at all please get in touch.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Erin Ascroft trading as Erin Photography and The Client. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties.
2. FEES: Upon receiving a signed copy of this contract and the 20% deposit specified, Erin Photography will reserve the date agreed. For this reason, the deposit is non-refundable. The Client understands and agrees that the remaining balance described in the contract is due 30 days before the wedding date.
3. CANCELLATION: If the Client cancels the wedding or the wedding photography package outlined in this contract, the deposit will not be refunded. Should the client postpone the wedding for no more than 3 months, then subject to availability, all monies paid may be applied to the new wedding date.
4. VENUE & REGISTRAR RULES: Erin Photography is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official and venue(s) management. The Client agrees to accept the results of their imposition on the photographer(s). Negotiation with officials for moderation of guidelines is The Client’s responsibility.
5. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation, communication and punctuality. Erin Photography is not responsible for individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate, neither for missed images due to the ceremony or reception starting late or details not known by the photographer. It is recommended that The Client designate a ‘wedding helper’ to point out individuals for group photographs, as the photographer(s) will not be held accountable for missing desired people or gathering people for the photograph(s). The Client should make the photographer(s) aware in advance if any guests will have difficulty standing or using steps so that alternative arrangements can be made.
6. GUEST COOPERATION: It is understood by The Client that guest conduct that interferes with photography may affect the quality of the photographs taken and increase the number of times they must be re-taken. The Client is responsible for notifying guests to not use their own photographic equipment in a way that restricts the photographer(s). Erin Photography will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behaviour, or deliberate damage to photographic equipment.
7. BREAKS: Erin Photography will take short convenience breaks and will endeavour to schedule breaks at times convenient to The Client. The photographer(s) will take a food break when The Client and the guests are eating.
8. MODEL RELEASE: The Client hereby grants Erin Photography the unrestricted right to photograph all guests at the wedding. The Client hereby assigns and grants Erin Photography the rights to use and publish photographs for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium and to alter the same without restriction. Erin Photography may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display, photography books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising, blog submissions, blog advertising, social media and any other purpose thought proper by Erin Photography.
9. COPYRIGHT: The 1998 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Erin Photography. Under this contract The Client is permitted to print, edit, crop and share copies of photographs for personal use. The Client may not use the photographs taken under this contract, or allow copies to be made photographically, electronically, or by any other means for other purposes (e.g advertising) unless agreed with Erin Photography beforehand.
10. CREATIVE LICENCE: Erin Photography shall be granted creative and artistic license in relation to the choice of locations, poses used, photographic style and post-processing style. Judgement on photographic style and the number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct. Erin Photography will try to honour requested photographs but does not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangement.
11. SECOND SHOOTERS: When booked, second shooters will maintain the same level of professional conduct and uphold the working practices of Erin Photography. Erin Photography reserves the right to change the second shooter without prior consent. Should the second shooter be late or unable to attend the wedding for reasons beyond Erin Photography’s control, liability shall be limited to a refund of monies paid for the second shooter only.
12. PROFESSIONAL IMAGE MANIPULATION: Erin Photography undertakes some professional image manipulation that includes red eye removal, colour correction, artistic effects, minor skin retouching etc. Image manipulation and editing is completed at the discretion of Erin Photography and the photographer’s creative license and the technical limitations with regards to image manipulation shall be deemed correct.
13. IMAGE DELIVERY: Erin Photography will provide the client with high-resolution JPG images as outlined in the specified package. The number of edited images included shall be deemed correct. RAW images or unedited images will not be supplied by Erin Photography.
14. USB COMPLETION: Erin Photography will provide The Client with a USB stick of high-resolution images and The Client is free to print, crop, edit, copy and share the images for personal use without hindrance. The USB stick of images will be posted by Royal Mail Recorded or hand delivered, and it is the responsibility of The Client. In the unlikely event the USB stick is not delivered, is damaged on arrival, or is not working, the liability of Erin Photography shall be limited to providing a free replacement USB.
15. ALBUM COMPLETION SCHEDULE: If an album has been ordered, Erin Photography will provide The Client with the specification of album that has been outlined within the wedding photography contract. The Client will choose a shortlist of photographs and Erin Photography will design the album and provide The Client with a proof design. The Client has a maximum of 12 months from the date of the wedding to choose shortlist photographs. The Client must agree the final design by signing an acceptance form, as no changes can be made once the album has gone to print. The Client understands that external album suppliers are used, and that production and delivery times are out of the photographer’s control. The album manufacturer reserves the right to change album specifications without prior notice and in this event, Erin Photography will recommend a suitable alternative. If the alternative is not accepted by The Client, liability shall be limited to a refund of monies paid for the album only.
16. STORAGE OF PHOTOGRAPHS: Erin Photography requests that The Client and their guests place orders for prints, additional USBs, additional albums and other photographic display products within 12 months after the wedding date. Whilst Erin Photography strives to store photographs indefinitely, The Client accepts that after their USB stick and album (if applicable) has been delivered, no further guarantee is made on the storage of photographs. Erin Photography advises The Client to back up their photographs once they have received their USB stick.
17. NON-GUARANTEE: Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Erin Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above.Erin Photography is not responsible for acts of nature, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond Erin Photography’s control that may affect the fulfilment of the contract.
18. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
19. AMENDMENTS: Only changes or modifications specifically placed in writing or via email and accepted by The Client and Erin Photography shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
20. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: Changes to agreed circumstances, locations, facilities or times; non-cooperation; and/or late payments, may result in the withdrawal of this contract.
21. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: In the unlikely event of a dispute arising in connection with this contract, both Erin Photography and The Client undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
22. LIMIT OF LIABILTY: If the photographer is unable to attend the wedding through illness or an emergency an effort will be made to find a replacement in time. Erin Photography has other photographers in place that can be contacted in this situation and is part of a group where referrals can be arranged. However, unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed and if in the unlikely event that this does happen the client will be given a full refund.